dailyJam

Free speech, freely administered by a free, sovereign individual: JamBoi.

The so-called Progressive, whom I say should rather be called a "Regressive" "kos" from dailyKos.com censored/locked my JamBoi AND JamBoi2 accounts so I started this one.

Technorati Rating

JamBoi News Channel

Monday, February 07, 2005

kos, why am I locked out again? And again with no warning?

And for what?

Can't we have warnings? Please tell me what I need to change so that I can stay on your good side. These anonymous lock outs really aren't good ways to operate the site. If I'm messing up, please let me know via e-mail.

On Saturday I was notified in comments by Armando about something and before I even had a chance to delete the diary as he asked he did it. And then he went on to delete several more??? I thought dailyKos was about democracy, not mobocracy. I don't believe his actions were justified or fair. For my part I posted a public apology (though I don't think I was "guilty" of much more than ignorance of the ultra-strict interpretation of the rules that he used to justify his actions). Still my point was nothing more than to participate in the community, and if by apologizing it helps things go better, I have no problem with that.

Btw, I enjoyed hearing you talk on Majority Report. Hope you get more opportunities like that to put a "face" on us bloggers. Good going!

Thanks for listening,

JamBoi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home