dailyJam

Free speech, freely administered by a free, sovereign individual: JamBoi.

The so-called Progressive, whom I say should rather be called a "Regressive" "kos" from dailyKos.com censored/locked my JamBoi AND JamBoi2 accounts so I started this one.

Technorati Rating

JamBoi News Channel

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

BlogSwarm NeoFascisti Rep. Gibbons (R-NV): Ed Schultz challenges blogosphere

I LOVE "Big Eddie" Ed Schultz, so this Recommended Diary on dk got my attention immediately.

JamBoi

Ed Schultz challenges blogosphereby Anglico
Wed Mar 2nd, 2005 at 13:40:40 PST

Big Eddie was on an awesome rant today about the fascist comments of Rep. Jim Gibbons to a foaming-at-the-mouth red-state crowd. Apparently, Rep. Gibbons suggested in his comments that liberals should be used as human shields for our illustrious troops in Iraq.

'Where's the blogosphere on this?' Schultz said. 'All you bloggers who want to take on the media, how come you're not all over this?' This is not an exact quote, just what I heard in my car.

It seems to me that Schultz is calling for a blogswarm to take Gibbons to task. Any chance we could start up a killer bee frenzy and take the Nazi out?

This is the only reference I could find so far.

Also from a poster this story.

I don't know about you, but I can't stand letting the fascista get away with this kind of crap. Yet, far too often, they do. Even in a blood red state that features the sin capital of the western hemisphere, they surely have some scruples. Do we really want to stand by and allow an elected representative of We the People call for 49% of the country to be used as human shields in a combat zone?

The sad part is, Gibbons is such a braggart about his own military career in the Air Farce. Too bad someone on his staff didn't remind him that there are plenty of liberals in the US armed services over in Iraq doing his party's immoral dirty work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home